Thursday, July 17, 2008

Law School


I am excited to announce that I will begin law school at the University of Utah this fall!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! I know how excited you must be for this opportunity, but you have no idea how excited WE are for you - and that you are staying in Utah!! Good luck!!

samiam said...

I'm so impressed that you knew what you felt you should do and you didn't ever give up--you are very inspiring my friend!

Jamie said...

Yay! I already told you this but, you are an amazing woman!

merebuff said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!

JethRobyn said...

Yea! Congrats! I'm so proud of my cousin-in-law!

LeChem Fam said...

Jeff is so happy that you are following in his foot steps and going to the real school of the Prophets!! :) We are so excited for you, Congratulations!!

The Wyler Family said...

congratulations!