As the U of U beat TCU tonight I find my self in more of a quandary than ever. Who do I cheer for on November 22nd! Either way I win! Stephen Covey would be so proud of my win/win situation.
120 points to Laura for "The Duel" movie reference. I think you made me watch that when you babysat me, similar to "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" just for the Large Marge part.
5 comments:
"Duel" made me so scared of trucks when I was a kid!
So is the win/win thing part of Covey's 7 habits? And to think I lived in UT for 8.5 years and never read a Stephen Covey book!
Oh well, I do buy a Covey planner refill every year...
Go Cougars!!
How often do you get to win both ways? Enjoy the moment!
How often do you get to win both ways? I'd say enjoy the moment!
Is there really a choice here??? We won't tell you who to cheer for however, more prophets and apostle's have graduated from U of U then BYU so???
GO UTES!!
120 points to Laura for "The Duel" movie reference.
I think you made me watch that when you babysat me, similar to "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" just for the Large Marge part.
Post a Comment