Monday, February 7, 2011

I Bet You Didn't Know the Answers...


1. Which one do I like the best?
The first Rocky movie is the best because it is the story of a man who needs to prove something to himself. He needs to prove that he can endure, stay standing, which is far more important than winning or losing.
Rocky III is a close second where a man loses confidence in his abilities and has to recreate himself.
2. Which one has the best music?
Without a doubt Rocky IV has the best music.
3. Which one is not a part of the series but instead a waste of time?
Rocky V. I tell most people that this is not a Rocky movie.
4. Which one was a pleasant surprise even though I had no expectation for it to be any good?
Rocky Balboa was better than I thought it would be. It helped redeem the series after the disaster of Rocky V. However don't have realistic expectations of this film, just watch it for entertainment value.
5. Where does the story end in my opinion?
It ends at Rocky III. Rocky IV is entertaining and fun but it tries to do to many things and recreate story lines from earlier movies.
6. What are some of the best movie lines from this series?
Hands down the best line in all the Rocky movies comes from Mic. He says: "You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!"

1 comment:

KEENA PEERY said...

You're right. i didn't know ANY of those answers.... WHY? cause i have not seen any of the Rocky movies...