Sunday, April 20, 2008

If you're going to San Francisco....






I had a great time seeing the Lecheminants in California! I can't thank them enough!



Shout out to Derek from Deah, " Ruthie, Piggy-Face, Draper!"



More pictures and information about the trip coming soon.

4 comments:

JethRobyn said...

I'm excited to see more!!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun trip and I'm so glad that you got to see Dan in Real Life. Love that movie! Can't wait for more pics!

The Wyler Family said...

hey, i'm excited that i found your blog. it's sad that this is how i keep in touch with people now. congrats on law school. very exciting! keep in touch.

Jamie said...

You didn't tell me you had a blog! I'm glad you commented on my blog so that I could find you. How are things? I haven't seen you in so long. We need to plan a get together sometime soon.