Wednesday, December 17, 2008

After Fire Pictures

Click on the link below to see fire aftermath.

http://picasaweb.google.com/AndrewOHorton/TheFireOf2008?feat=email#

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's all I can say. I'm just so glad though that you guys were able to salvage SOMETHING. That's also crazy how there's snow in your bathroom. Nuts.

Jamie said...

That's CRAZY! Wow! Are all of your clothes ruined? Wow! Thanks goodness the stuff in the bookcase was safe. I'm soooo glad you are okay!

samiam said...

Unbelievable--really. I'm so glad you are okay. What a crazy experience, but you are being classic LauraLee about it--positive, full of faith and hilarious!

Shelley Eggett said...

Holy CRAP!!! Lauralee I am SO sorry. This is something that you think will NEVER happen to you. I'm glad that you got out safely, and I'm so sorry for all of your stuff that was lost.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas despite all of this.

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

I can't believe this!!! How awful!!! I am sooooo glad you and your roommate got out!!!