Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Scott Matheson Jr. Circuit Court Judge


Scott Matheson Jr. was my constitutional law professor last spring. I loved his class, it was very clear to me that he loves the law and loves teaching it.
Today Matheson was named as a 10th circuit judge by Barak Obama. I think this is an excellent choice. He ran for Governor of Utah in 2004 against John Huntsman. Although I lived in Washington State at the time, I felt that either candidate would do a fabulous job for Utah.
However, I am glad that Matheson did not win in 2004 Because I think he will make a far better circuit court judge and I was able to take his class.
Link: today.law.utah.edu

2 comments:

LeChem Fam said...

Wow he looks a lot like another teacher you had a few years back...Mr. Wilcox??? Is that why you like his class so much? JUST KIDDING! I am glad school is going good for you! PS...We love AAA too!!

drb42 said...

How do I add comments to my blog? No one can leave any comments.