Saturday, May 8, 2010

Life Can be a Day in the Park

For my birthday I held a picnic in the park. Grandma and Andy did a little joy riding and ...
...got pulled over by Officer Spencer for not wearing a helmet. It was so funny.
Two amazing men in my life!
Alyssa and Kaitlyn
Keena found this cat in the park and became a bit crazy about it. She chased it the rest of the night.
Kelly and Spencer
Alyssa, Cole and Marcus
The best grandparents in the world.
Quincey
Mom, Steph, and Grandma
What an awesome family I have. I love these guys!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Your family is awesome! Hey! When was your birthday? My computer crashed & I my calendar got wiped out!!! That will show me to keep my life on my computer.

Michelle said...

cute pictures! What a fun night, we all loved it!

JethRobyn said...

Happy Birthday! I feel a little sad inside that we didn't come this year. I think we have made it to every birthday party at least for the last 5 years I have been around. I hope Andy was able to get out of a ticket too ;)

LeChem Fam said...

Looks like you guys had a tone of fun! Happy Birthday! We can't wait to see everyone hopefully we can have some more fun at the park!

Anna said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a good one. The picture with your grandma on the motorcycle is priceless.