
The Larsen's were in Salt Lake on Friday and came by to go out to dinner with me and then play some games at my house.

Of course I had to take them to Cowboy Grub and use my great new camera. As you can see we had ribs with the biggest bone you have ever seen.
Saige really enjoyed it.

Kerri took a ride on the horse....

The kids loved the merry-go-round and the balloons...

but Matt kind of hogged the balloons!

We had a great time. My favorite quote of the the night was when I said, "I love having visitors because then I get to do fun things." Alyssa responded, "You don't have very much fun do you." Oh the innocence of youth!

After dinner we came to my house to play Scene It Disney. The girls thought it would be a good idea to have a sleepover. They said they would all sleep in this chair. As you guessed, that didn't happen.
1 comment:
Lovin the grub!! Trey asks about once a week if we can go there. Between that and the weeding plans I really might have him just move in with you for a while! :)
Post a Comment