Thursday, January 23, 2014

Zions National Park - January 19, 2014

 On the 19th the group headed to Zion's park. Brooke and I stuck a banana peel on Dave's car for old time sake. It was so black it was hard to tell what it was.
 The group hiked to an outlook while Sheryl and I went to church in town. After church I had the joy of writing in my journal in one of the most beautiful places on earth!
 We went up the river walk to the end of the Narrows Trail. It was beautiful and the temperature was around 60 degrees...
 Milton, Sheryl, and Dave...
 Bob, me, Brooke, Dave, and Kristine.
 Court of the Patriarchs

 Zion's Overlook

 The whole gang and a wizard (I have no idea who he was).
 Photo bomb on the overlook and 
a shoot out with Bob was the end of a beautiful day! Needless to say, banana guns don't work so well....

No comments: