June 23rd -25th the Gillespie sisters, and adopted sisters, got together for a girls weekend in Park City. We also enjoyed a be-lated birthday celebration with Kelly for her 40th! We went to Red Rock and Baja Cantina for some awesome food!
Of course we had them sing to Kelly for her birthday and as you can see she "loved" it!
We got pedicures at this amazing place Julie found and it was so great! They had nine chairs and we had nine people so it worked out perfect!
Steph was the last one done and I could not help but take her picture as four of the employees watched her getting finished!
So fun with such amazing sisters!
We also did just a little shopping and all I can say is Mom would have been proud!
I ended an amazing weekend in honor of Dad with a chocolate banana! Can't wait for the next girl party, love you girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment