
As many of you know
I'm all about free stuff. In fact I am in love with the Salt Lake Library much to my sisters Stephanie and Julie's
chagrin. So when I found out all the Days of 47 Parade Floats would be on display at the South
Towne Expo Center for free I invited family and went to check it out.

Kris and Michelle came up on Monday night for family night and we had a ball! I am sure you can tell by the look on Josh's face.

Leave it to Kris and Cole to find the only cow pie on any of the the floats and then...

Put it on their head.

My stake made a float which I voted for. The entire float was made of blankets that will be donated to humanitarian aid. The stake made 1,700 blankets total.

On June 20
th Kerri came up with her girls and we had a girls night out viewing the floats.

The girls had balloons made for them.

Alyssa got a flower hat and Kaitlyn got, you guessed it, a kitty.

After the floats we continued our girls night at the Mayan. The divers came to our table and wished Kaitlyn a happy birthday. It was great fun! Have I mentioned that I have a great family.
No comments:
Post a Comment