Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 18th on the Road to Hana

 On the 18th we left the beautiful shores of Napili Point with Randy, Anne, David, Mandy and I.

 On the way out Randy got a smoothie that Kelly in his practical joke way shared.
 We started on the road to Hana, which is very narrow with lots of turns. Out first stop was a hike to twin falls.

 At the falls Mandy and I jumped in and went under the waterfall. It was cold, but felt great!


 There was a lot of bamboo on the road to Hana and we loved hiking through it.


As we entered Hana we got set up in our houses  known as Josie's Hana Hideaway. I thought this little sign was funny and totally appropriate to the primitive nature of the location.
We played a lot of cards on this trip and this day was no exception, the carport was the perfect location to enjoy the weather and some new amazing friends! 

1 comment:

LeChem Fam said...

It looks like you had so much fun everyday!! What I need to know is how many times you barfed? That seems to be your tradition in Hawaii! :) Looks like you made some good "friends" as well!!